LivEcoFriendly

Friday, April 9, 2010

Use Natural Deodorants

My thoughts on natural deodorant started like this. At first I was a skeptic and thought it was just a bunch of fluff. I mean I could not see much difference except the larger price tag. But after I changed the way I was living I would not have it any other way. Around a year ago, I started to experiment with leading a healthier lifestyle. Watching my eating habits just was not taking it. I completely stopped drinking and stopped wearing anti-perspirant. I have had adult acne for a very long time and tired it all. I even tried Proactive. I had regular visits to a dermatologist I had creams, potions, pills I did it all. Not one thing would work. My face would clear up but, the acne would come right back. My face was scared and the type of acne I had was cystic coming from the inside. After hearing a lot about breast cancer possibly coming from aluminum in anti-perspirant I decided to do some research? I looked everywhere for different deodorants that were natural and I found one. I found one and tried it out. I must say I will not go back to regular deodorant even if the price is high, my body and health is first when it comes to what I take in and put on it. It all started to click and I realized the lymph nodes under my arm need to excrete toxins. When I wear an anti-perspirant this prevents the lymph from doing their job of removing toxins from my body. Instead these toxins find other places to leave my body. In my case it was namely my face. I thought back to hangover mornings when my armpits would ache and how I never understood why they hurt. It was like light went off in my head and bang I realized what I had been doing wrong. I tried several different types of deodorant Toms, blah blah, and although they smelled good in the beginning it did not last. I barely sweat so I knew that others must really have trouble when using these products. Then I found Take a Whiff. With a name like that I thought wow bold, something I would usually say when I did not smell so great. I was a little hesitant to try it being it was a bit pricey and in the event it didn't work I would be out a chuck of change and back where I started. I noticed the creator was someone who suffered from breast cancer (I could only wonder was this linked to aluminum anti perspirant) and that part of the proceeds went to breast cancer research. I decided to take a chance because after all you have one life to live and I much like to keep my breasts intact. I was not disappointed and recommend this Take A Whiff to anyone. Even Men can wear it!! Think of you health and how much you spend on one dinner out. I am worth the extra for peace of mind and Clear Skin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment